Thursday, February 20, 2014

New look!

Sorry for the surprise format change but I wanted to brighten things up. I will likely be changing things up again as I am considering moving my blog to my own webhosting account. I am a little miffed that Google won't allow me to use adsense so why promote for someone else's financial gain when you can drive business to your own business. I am a newbie to web design but learning things very fast. I'm a quick study and a big believer in diving in head first. I know that's a complete shock to my readers.
I have toyed with the idea of using my hosting account to create a whole new world of blogging. It wouldn't be interest specific because I think it's awesome to have lots of diverse contributors. I personally have a huge range of interests. Even if I would never do something I would still read about it and think on it. I definitely will link my current blog to my website and vise versa until I make that decision. It's a big commitment and I'm unsure what direction I am taking. Either way, it's always smarter to diversify your interests and create as many streams of interest as possible. It's just a daunting task to link up all my online affiliations. Not that I have multiple personalities but I used to set up email accounts for specific purposes or just on a whim. I need to sort through and disable some. I have done my best to link up my most used accounts but I'm far from finished. I just keep plugging away.
So FYI if you are linked to RSS and it takes you some place new, don't panic. It's just me in a new spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment